top of page

SAVE Up To 50% On Freeze-Dried Foods | HUGE Spring Sale

This is your opportunity to try freeze-dried foods in your HOME and CAMPING recipes!

I am a devoted fan of incorporating freeze-dried foods in recipes. Whether at home or on the road, there are MANY advantages of reaching for a can of freeze-dried foods. In previous articles I have detailed how Thrive Life freeze-dried foods can help you:

  1. Save on food costs.

  2. Reduce your time in the kitchen - meal prep and clean-up.

  3. Eliminate food waste.

  4. Serve more nutritious meals.

  5. Build a food reserve for emergencies*

  6. Assemble fast and hearty meals for camping.


As a Thrive Foods customer there is no minimum order. There is no obligation to order each month. SMART shoppers take advantage of the MONTHLY specials to save up to 30% on foods. In addition, ANYTIME that you order at least $99.00 you will receive BOTH an average discount of 15% AND free shipping (12% of the order cost). That is a total savings of 27% on Thrive Life freeze-dried fruit, vegetables, meat, dairy products and more! (This doesn’t include the ADDITIONAL price saving special offers for clearance items.)


EVEN BETTER, three times each year Thrive Life offers SPECIAL SALES with savings up to 50%. Here is my friend, Bill Keller to explain the upcoming Spring 2023 Sale:


Let me summarize:

  1. You can place orders for Thrive Foods ANYTIME. Whenever you order $99.00 or more you will receive a discount of 15% on the foods, plus the savings of 12% for free shipping.

  2. EACH month you can also save up to 30% on the monthly specials. As always, if your order exceeds $99.00 you will also receive free shipping.

  3. ONLY three times per year, you can save 25% to 50% with NO minimum order. The Spring 2023 Sale starts April 18th. IF your order exceeds $99.00 you will also get free shipping.

The 2023 Spring Sale includes savings of 50% foods including sweet corn, 40% on freeze-dried pulled pork, 30% on broccoli, onions, ground beef and sausage, and 25% on Thrive meals and Chef Packs.


I invite you to sample Thrive Foods. Just follow this link to view all the products, including monthly specials and other special offers. Note that most are available in “pantry cans” (roughly 1-quart) or #10 cans (roughly 1-gallon) for the best value per ounce. Some foods are also available at a discount for multiple can case lots. Remember, the shelf life of most unopened cans is 25-YEARS*

Are you ready to save money on freeze-dried foods for home and camp meals? Follow this link for a 15% discount on your order over $99.00! As noted above, if you order over $99.00 you will receive BOTH a 15% discount on the foods purchased, AND free shipping – which is normally charged at a flat rate of 12% for each order. (Canadian readers – FIRST switch the location/pricing at the top right of the website. Canadian customers ALSO receive FREE shipping on orders over $99.00 U.S. Dollars, which is a savings of 16%).


ADDED BONUS: as a Thrive Life customer you will AUTOMATICALLY receive a "referral Discount Link". Share this link with your friends and THEY can also save up to 27% on their first order. As a Thank You, Thrive Life will then give you a Referral Credit of 10%. What happens when TEN of your friends place orders over $99.00? They each receive the 27% total discount. But YOU also receive a referral credit of 10% on each order. This means YOUR next $99.00 order is FREE!


Simply share your experience and help your friends save money!

If you would like to enjoy the many benefits of preparing healthy and hearty meals for camping, just go to Thrive Foods by following this LINK. CLICK HERE.


If you would like to enjoy the many benefits of building a cost-saving, time-saving pantry of premium freeze-dried foods at home, just go to Thrive Foods by following this LINK.


In BOTH cases, you will enjoy the best tasting, most economical, most nutritious foods available!

*The long, 25-year shelf life of Thrive Foods has also made freeze-dried foods the choice of “preppers”. Today, more than ever, freeze-dried foods are a smart investment! ANYTHING you buy today is going to cost less than next month or next year. For that reason, many people who first became Thrive Foods customers in order to prepare camping meals have continued to buy foods monthly to accumulate 3, 6, or 12-months of staple foods for the peace-of-mind.





Comentários


bottom of page